The ultra-portable Anser U2 Mobile hand-held printer, offered from Pyrotec PackMark, is the world’s lightest and most compact printer. It weighs in at just 1kg and is simple to manage and use on even the trickiest print surfaces.
Given that its launch in South Africa, it’s not just proving to be a popular choice however has also satisfied consumers with its ease of usage, flexibility and competitive pricing.
Easily incorporated into existing lines, the Anser U2 Mobile prints alphanumeric logo designs and codes onto a variety of products and substrates to help with scanning and enhance traceability throughout the supply chain.
The leading 10 unsurpassable functions of the Anser U2 Mobile include:
1.Ultra-lightweight– the world’s lightest mobile printer, weighing just 1kg.
2. All in one box– one small box with all the accessories you need: U2 mobile, remote keypad, two high-capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card and SD card reader.
3.Ultra-portable– capable of printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leak.
4.Long-lasting battery– seven hours of constant printing for more than 200 000 characters.
5. Remote keypad– a pocket-sized remote keypad with easy to use operation.
6. Large colour display– a 2.8-inch colour LCD with LED backlit screen.
7. SD card slot style– simple software application upgrade and data backup.
8.Plug-n-Print– ink cartridge style with no upkeep and downtime expenses.
9. High resolution– permits you to print high-resolution barcodes at 600dpi while delivering the highest readable rate.
10. More ink choices– print on a range of substrates utilizing Anser’s brand-new Inkfinity ink series.
To learn more about the Anser U2 Mobile, contact Pyrotec PackMark today or enjoy a demonstration of its abilities at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7D5Wqhcznw